Success or failure of a business depends largely on the accuracy of
available information. Often sincere efforts are wasted because of inadequate
and inaccurate information. Realizing the scarcity of such information
and limitations of the present business community to provide it, PROMARK
was formed by a group of highly qualified professionals who have received
their education and experience in reputed institutions abroad and in
Pakistan. Together they form a strong nucleus combining proficiency
and competency in the areas of marketing, management, engineering and
social sciences.PROMARK executes its marketing research assignments
with the help of carefully selected and professionally trained field
interviewers who cover all regions of Pakistan. A regional supervisor,
appointed in each region, coordinates activities of the field force.SERVICES
OFFEREDPROMARK provides a number of services to its clients.
The focus is to provide implementable recommendations to the management,
thus helping them in their decision making. A list of key areas covered
by PROMARK is given below:
- Consumer Profile based on geographic locations, income levels,
education, language groups, age, gender, etc.
- Media Research covering television viewers, cinema goers,
radio listeners, and readers of newspapers and journals.
- Market Identification covering consumer needs, market size,
brand awareness, brand image, brand loyalty, trial rate, pre and post
launch studies, and importance of product attributes.
- Consumer Buying Behaviour covering sources of awareness,
persons influencing buying decision, decision makers, actual buyers,
and consumption pattern.
- Product Testing covering product awareness, product perception,
trial use, repeat use and product evaluation
- Ad-Impact Studies covering ad pre-testing, ad post-testing,
recall of theme, message and/or slogan, ad effectiveness.
- Taste Test
- Free Sampling / Town Storming
- Focus Group Discussions
- Packaging Test
- Product Promotion and Distribution Strategies
- Consumer/Service Users Satisfaction Surveys
- Evaluation, Monitoring and Data Collection Services to various
Public and Private Sector Organizations and Non-Government Organizations
The following sequence is carried out in accomplishing our research:
DATA PROCESSING FACILITIES
- Questionnaire Design
- Field Interviewing
- Data Processing
Our competent data processing staff uses latest window-based software
for data entry, processing and report writing. Our computing and support
- IBM Compatible Pentium Computers
- HP Laserjet and EPSON dot matrix printers
- Latest window-based software for statistical and financial analysis,
word processing, and spreadsheet, etc.
- Audio-visual equipment for product demonstration and ad-impact studies